Private equity investors and world travelers, Jake’s guests on today’s episode have an amazing story and many interesting things to share with you.
Adam Jason and Cole Shephard are partners at The Legacy Group, an alternative asset manager focused on Latin America investing with a social and environmental impact.
In today's episode of the Catching Knives podcast, you will find out a little bit about Adam Jason & Cole Shepard’s background, how they met and what they do today.
You will discover how they created Legacy Group and what the company is doing today.
They will talk about the explosion in investment capital in Latin America and the great opportunities they found in Columbia.
They will share interesting facts about the market trends in Latin America and some predictions for future opportunities.
You will also find out how NFTs work and why they are going to remake the entire business world.
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- A little bit about Adam Jason & Cole Shepard’s background, how they met and what they do today
- How Adam and Cole created Legacy Group and what is the company doing
- The great opportunities Adam and Cole found in Latin America
- Market trends in Latin America today and some predictions for future opportunities
- Why Latin America is the freest part of the planet at this moment
- How NFTs work and why they are going to remake the entire business world
- And so much more...