Brandon Turner (also known as Beardy Brandon) is a successful real estate investor with over 7000 units, a best-selling author, founder of Open Door Capital and the host of BiggerPockets, a real estate investing podcast with over 100 million downloads.
He believes that real estate brought him the freedom he always wanted to achieve. His goal is to help others find that freedom through real estate investing education and providing passive investment opportunities with Open Door Capital.
He is also a man of faith who shares his faith openly, a devoted father and husband, and a passionate reader who reads 50-75 books each year.
In today's episode of the Passive Wealth principles podcast, Jake Harris will have a conversation with Brandon about his journey to success in the real estate space, some of the systems he puts in place and the way he architects his personal and professional life.
You will find out more about Brandon’s journey from being a famous podcaster to becoming a successful entrepreneur
He will also talk about how to overcome the impostor syndrome and how to get to the Financial Independence Island
Brandon will reveal one of the best investments that gave him freedom and will also talk about the importance of focusing on the task and on the day-to-day rhythm to be able to achieve any goal.
You will find out what are some of the key habits that set Brandon up for success and more about his typical daily routine.
Brandon will talk about how you can build a business without trying to do things yourself but be the energy behind it.
You will also find out more about Brandon’s books and the systems he applies in his writing process.
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- Brandon’s journey from being a famous podcaster to becoming a successful entrepreneur
- How to get to the Financial Independence Island
- One of the best investments that gave Brandon freedom
- The key habits that set Brandon up for success and his typical daily routine
- What is Brandon's “habit tracker” and how does it work?
- How to build a business without trying to do things yourself but be the energy behind it
- About Brandon’s books and the system he applies in his writing process
- And so much more...