Building an Investment and Private Equity Empire
Hans Box is the Co-Founder of Box Wilson Equity, a real estate investment and private equity company which focuses on cash flow and value-add investments. He specializes in structuring, creating, and managing partnerships to acquire multimillion-dollar assets.
He began his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as a tax and strategy consultant. He attended Texas A&M University, graduating cum laude with a B.S. degree in Accounting and magna cum laude with an M.S. degree in Accounting and is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in the state of Texas.
In today's episode of the Passive Wealth principles podcast, Jake Harris will have a conversation with Hans about some core principles of investing, how he as a passive investor allows himself certain amounts of freedom and much more.
You will find out a little bit about Hans’ background and his journey in the real estate space.
You will learn why Hans decided to pursue a career in accounting and how was that experience for him.
Hans will share what made him decide to quit his corporate job and get into real estate and how was that transition for him.
You will discover what is pref equity and why it's important in real estate.
Hans will also talk about investing as an LP (limited partner) and his process and mindset for investing in other people’s deals.
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- What made Hans decide to quit his corporate job and get into real estate and how was that transition for him?
- How do Hans' investment criteria and due diligence look today?
- What is pref equity and why it's important in real estate
- An important investment that has given Hans more freedom
- Investing as a LP (limited partner): Hans’ process and the mindset for investing in othert people’s deals
- And so much more...
The Almanack of Naval Ravikant: A Guide to Wealth and Happiness