Cody Littlewood is a successful entrepreneur and investor with a long track record and deep expertise in buying, building, and operating companies and real estate properties.
Over the past decade, he has led large teams and companies, developed financial models and strategies, deployed capital, and developed operational excellence.
Cody comes from the computer world, he has been building software for some of the commercial real estate titans, but he pivoted from being a limited partner and started investing into his own deals and building out his own commercial real estate investing business.
In today's episode of the Passive Wealth Principles podcast, Cody joins Jake Harris to dive deep into some of the technical details of how he sources his acquisitions and how he uses his software programmer thought process in how he structures his pipeline and the funnels of the deals he's considering.
You will find out a little bit about Cody’s background and how he got started in real estate.
You quill also learn how Cody started writing code from a young age and more about his experience in the software world
Cody will share what hacking actually means and how to use it in real estate
He will also talk about how his own podcast and will reveal how he created some unique partnerships.
You will also find out some interesting facts about Cody;’s experience living in Argentina, how he almost risked his life to go watch a soccer match and much more.
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- A little bit about Cody’s background and how he got started in real estate
- How Cody started writing code from a young age and more about his experience in the software world
- How Cody used some of his problem solving skills in the real estate world
- What hacking actually means and how to use it in real estate
- About Cody’s experience living in Argentina and some lessons he took from it
- And so much more...