Devin Elder is the principal of DJE Texas Management Group, a very big multifamily investing operation in San Antonio, Texas, that has managed all aspects of the acquisition, repositioning and disposition of over 250 real estate projects.
Devin also has other avenues of business, he's done some land deals, he's doing some flex industrial and he's got a coaching program that teaches people how to buy multifamily assets.
In today's episode of the Passive Wealth Principles podcast, Jake Harris will have an insightful conversation with Devin abo how he built his business, how he exited his W-2 income and how he started to systematize his success.
You will learn more about how Jake and Devin first met at a GoBundance event and what were some of the action steps that Devin took away from this meeting.
You will find out how and why Devin decided to leave his W2 job and what were some of the first steps that took him to a successful business.
Devin will also talk about the importance of delegating and how to delegate effectively.
He will share how he started his journey into the multifamily investing space and will reveal some of the pain points and challenges he encountered along the way and the lessons he learned from them.
He will also talk about his Bitcoin near billionaire status, will share some of the systems that he has put in place to unlock more time freedom, his goals and vision for the next 3 years and so much more.
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- How Devin left his W2 job and what were some of the first steps that took him to a successful business
- The importance of delegating and how to delegate effectively
- How Devin started his journey into the multifamily investing space
- Devin's pain points and challenges along the way and the lessons he learned
- About Devin’s Bitcoin near billionaire status
- What are Devin’s goals and vision for the next 3 years
- And so much more...