Over the past few years, the real estate investment industry has become extremely competitive and investors must use every tool at their disposal to differentiate themselves from the rest.
For Jesse Burrell, Co-Founder and Owner at BatchLeads, this meant using data to pinpoint homeowners and target them effectively.
Also called the "REI Data King", Jesse is known for opening up new opportunities for real estate investors. Using big data and his skip tracing toolkit, he was able to speed up a process that used to take days or even weeks, giving real estate investors effective tools to find and close deals.
On today's episode of the Catching Knives podcast, Jesse drops a tremendous amount of nuggets, knowledge bombs, and useful tips.
You will find out how Jesse built a tech SaaS company from scratch and grew revenue to 60 million in three years.
Jesse will also talk about some of his failures and the lessons he learned from these experiences.
He will explain what the difference between customer experience and customer service is, and which one is better.
Jesse will share his opinion on crypto, the stock market, and NFTs, and he will also talk about his plans for implementing a billion-dollar valuation for his company.
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- How Jesse built a tech SaaS company from scratch and grew revenue to 60 million in three years
- Jesse’s opinion on crypto, the stock market, and NFTs
- Some of Jesse’s failures and the lessons he learned from these experiences
- Customer's experience vs. customer service
- Jesse's plans for implementing a billion-dollar valuation for his company
- And so much more...