Matt Anderson is a litigation attorney that negotiated construction defect cases, real estate law and contract negotiations. He leveraged his law experience to start getting into real estate investing. He is the owner of Anderson Legal (law firm) and Toro Title, a company dedicated to bringing a new level of quality and customer service for Nashville title closings.
In today's episode of the Passive Wealth principles podcast, Jake Harris will have a conversation with Matt about his really fascinating journey in the real estate space, the lessons he took along the way from different professional experiences and his goals for the future.
You will learn a little bit about Matt’s background and his path to becoming an attorney, investor, and owner of a title company
Matt will share some interesting details about his experience as a professional poker player and the lessons he took from it.
You will find out how Matt is structuring his leases, what “subject-to” means in real estate and how it work.
Matt will share the one thing he has spent money on that has given him the most freedom.
He will also talk about hope he invests in himself and why he thinks this should be a priority for anyone.
He will also talk about how to stop trading your time for money and strat trading your money for other people’s time and so much more
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- Matt’s experience as a professional poker player and the lessons he took from it
- A little bit about Matt’s law carrer
- How is Matt structuring his leases
- What does “subject-to” means in real estate and how does it work?
- The one thing that Matt has spent money on that has given him the most freedom
- How to stop trading your time for money and strat trading your money for other people’s time?
- And so much more...