Ray Cordano is a successful real estate investor who is living the real American dream, or at least the dream of any entrepreneur. Ray managed to unlock a certain level of financial freedom that a lot of people envy.
If you want to find out what Ray did to be able to live a life of passive wealth, listen in! You are going to hear an amazing story that we are sure is going to inspire you!
In today's episode of the Passive Wealth principles podcast, Jake Harris will have an insightful conversation with Ray about Ray’s background and his journey to becoming who he is today.
Ray will talk about his experience as a door-to-door salesman back in college and the lessons he learned from it.
You will learn more about the importance of taking action even if it’s in the wrong direction.
Ray will share more details about his investment strategy and he will reveal the two most important investments he is looking at today.
He will also share some of his failures and lessons learned from them, he will talk about his most important investment, his key to success, the books that had a great impact on his life and so much more.
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- About Ray’s experience as a door-to-door salesman and the lessons he learned from it
- The importance of taking action even if it’s in the wrong direction
- The investments Ray is looking at today
- Some of Ray’s failures and lessons learned from them
- What are the first things Ray would coach someone to do
- Important books that had an impact on Ray’s life
- And so much more...