Having financial freedom before you turn 30 may seem impossible to many people in their 20s, but it is possible.
Jake Harris' guest on today's episode is the living proof of that. At only 25, Ryan Stenberg acquired $30 million worth of real estate in less than a year.
In 2021, Ryan left his job at Google and co-founded West Egg Real Estate, a data-driven real estate syndication firm specializing in acquiring low-basis commercial properties in Tier II markets.
In a very short period of time, Ryan and his business partners managed to achieve amazing success.
In today's episode of the Catching Knives podcast, Ryan Stenberg shares his incredible story and the secret to becoming financially independent at a very young age.
He will talk about his experience at Google, the important lessons he took from it and also what made him leave and start his own business.
He will also share what led him to the discovery of commercial real estate and how he got started.
You will find out how a one-million-dollar deal can become a 25 million dollar deal after just one year and what is the number one thing to focus on when starting a real estate business.
Ryan will also reveal some de-risking strategies in real estate investing, the number #1 advantage tech people can have in Real Estate and much more.
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- The lessons Ryan learned from his experience at Google and what made him leave to start his own company.
- How did a one-million-dollar deal become a 25-million-dollar deal after just one year?
- The number #1 advantage tech people can have in Real Estate
- Effective de-risking strategies in real estate investing
- How does Ryan's due diligence process look and what led him to build it?
- The number one thing to focus on when starting a real estate business
- And so much more...