Travis Dillard | How to Scale From Zero to 100 Rental Units
Travis Dillard, the co-founder of Cadia Capital Group, has been investing in real estate for a number of years.
From new builds to commercial properties, historic buildings and multifamily, Travis is well versed in all aspects of the real estate industry. He has experience in deal flow, underwriting, operations, and value creation.
Besides real estate, Travis built and sold a national communications business.
In today's episode of the Passive Wealth principles podcast, Jake Harris will have a conversation with Travis about his journey in the real estate space and some of his most important takeaways along the way.
You will find out a little bit about Travis’ story and background.
He will talk about how he built, grew and sold his company and the challenges he had to overcome on this path.
You will find out how Travis started investing in real estate and how he managed to scale his business and grow to own 400 units.
You will learn more about what is Cadia Capital Group and how Travis and his partner started this company.
Travis will also share some details about his upcoming book and will talk about how to scale from zero to 100 rental units and achieve financial freedom in five years.
Travis will also talk about Why setting goals all the time can sometimes be detrimental to entrepreneurs, the importance of being grateful and enjoying the journey and so much more.
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- How did Travis start scaling into multifamily and grew to own 400 units?
- What is Cadia Capital Group and how did Travis and his partner start this company?
- Some details about Travis’s upcoming book
- How to scale from zero to 100 rental units and achieve financial freedom in five years
- How to achieve retirement number one?
- What does success look for Travs moving forward?
- Why setting goals all the time can sometimes be detrimental to entrepreneurs?
- And so much more...
The Inside Advantage: The Strategy that Unlocks the Hidden Growth in Your Business
Multi-Family Millions: How Anyone Can Reposition Apartments for Big Profits by David Lindahl
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki