What I Learned (Adrian Accay)
In this new “What I Learned...” episode of the Passive Wealth Principles Podcast, Jake Harris breaks down his interview with Adrian Accay, a successful entrepreneur and real estate investor who managed to leverage and free up his time so that he can spend more quality time with his family and do the things he loves to do.
In his short summary of Adrian's interview, Jake shares some important nuggets he gained from their conversation.
You will find out who Adrian is and how his background influenced the man he is today.
Jake will talk about Adrian’s experience visiting Damascus, his parent's origin country, and how it helped him in his career.
You will learn how being exposed to different cultures also created an opportunity to think in a different mindset.
You will also learn how working within an existing business can help you identify opportunities.
Jake will also talk about how Adrian leveraged his high income earning position to start investing in real estate, as well as about Adrian’s passion for Brazilian jujitsu and some important lessons he took from practising it and so much more.
Listen now and enjoy another What I Learned episode!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- How being exposed to different cultures also created an opportunity to think with a different mindset
- About Adrian’s experience in the retail side of the pharmacy business
- How working within an existing business can help you identify opportunities
- How Adrian leveraged his high-income earning position to start investing in real estate
- About Adrian’s passion for Brazilian jujitsu and some important lessons he took from practicing it
- And so much more...
Adrian Accay | Passion and Perseverance: The Keys to Success