In this new “What I Learned...” episode of The Catching Knives Podcast, host Jake Harris discusses his insightful interview with Jace Mattinson and shares his most meaningful takeaways.
You will learn who is Jace and what was the episode with him about.
You will discover one of the key things that made Jace successful and what it means to build a business that is scalable and sellable.
Jake will reveal the decision matrix behind selling a business and the reasons why business is inherently good.
You will also discover why doing nothing can be a risk and why it is better to take a calculated risk, as opposed to being risk-averse.
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- Who is Jace and what was the episode with him about?
- What does it mean to build a business that is scalable and sellable?
- The decision matrix behind selling a business, or a property
- Building and structuring better systems to highlight the benefits of businesses
- Taking a calculated vs being risk averse
- And so much more…
Jace Mattinson Interview