In this new “What I Learned...” episode of the Passive Wealth Principles Podcast, Jake Harris breaks down his interview with Jeremiah Boucher, a value investor who specializes in the acquisition and development of alternative commercial real estate assets.
He is the founder of Patriot Holdings, a private equity and real estate management and development company, and currently owns and operates a $200M-plus portfolio of high-performing commercial properties.
In his short summary of Jeremiah's interview, Jake shares a few key insights he gained from the conversation.
You will find out how Jeremiah got started in the real estate space, how he discovered the mobile home parks and how he got into investing in this space, and what made him shift to self-storage later on.
Jake will talk about some of the mistakes Jeremiah made along the way and the lesson he took from them.
Jake will also share some important details about Jeremiah’s book, “Finding Your Edge: How to Win at the Game of Commercial Real Estate Investing”, will talk about some important principles to success in business and life, will discuss the importance of having a clear vision for your business and life and so much more.
Listen now and enjoy another What I Learned episode!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- How Jeremiah discovered the mobile home parks and how he got into investing in this space
- Why and how Jeremiah shifted to self-storage
- Some of the mistakes Jeremiah made along the way and the lesson he took from them
- Some important principles to success in business and life
- The importance of having a clear vision for your business and life
- And so much more...