What I Learned (Nick Stageberg)
In this new “What I Learned...” episode of the Passive Wealth Principles Podcast, Jake Harris breaks down his interview with Nick Stageberg, the founder and principal of Black Swan Real Estate, a family real estate investment firm that owns and manages a rapidly expanding portfolio in Oklahoma City and Rochester homes.
As always, Jake shares a few nuggets he learned from Nick's interview in his short summary.
You will find out a little bit about Nick’s personal and professional background, his experience with his first start-up business, how he got into real estate investing and how failure actually led him to success.
Jake will talk about Nick’s s depth of knowledge and his first order principles of understanding things that comes from a background in computer science degree.
You will learn how you can systematically create frameworks in your life to unlock unlimited amounts of success and how you can create both logical and psychological solutions and become an amazing leader in every area of your life.
Jake will also talk about queue depth and queue velocity and how Nick uses these metrics to manage every aspect of his life and so much more.
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- The failure that led to the ultimate success
- How a Tony Robbins seminar changed Nick’s mindset
- You can unlock unlimited amounts of success by creating frameworks in your life
- How to create logical and psychological solutions to become a great leader
- What are queue depth and queue velocity and how Nick uses these metrics to manage every aspect of his life
- And so much more...