David Lawver is a real estate investor, entrepreneur and mortgage lending professional, gym owner and most importantly, he is an expert in building wealth in all areas of life.
David started his journey into the mortgage business after his first year of university, and after making $50,000 over the summer, he dove deep into the real estate space.
Today, he runs a successful mortgage brokerage firm, a seven-figure flipping company, and is the owner of an impressive Airbnb portfolio.
In today's episode of the Passive Wealth principles podcast, Jake Harris will have an insightful conversation with David about David’s background and his fascinating journey to who he is today.
You will find out more about how David started his mortgage business and how his first mentor helped him succeed.
You will learn how David grew his mortgage business and how he started transitioning to investing in real estate.
David will share his investing philosophy and will reveal more details abut his flipping business.
You will also learn what caused David to transition into commercial real estate, as well as how he started his Airbnb portfolio.
You will discover how David started his journey as a gym owner and sme of the challenges he had to overcome
David will also share some of his thoughts about the upcoming recession, will talk about the one thing that he has spent money on that has given him the greatest return on investment for freedom and so much more.
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- How David started his mortgage business and how his first mentor helped him succeed
- How David grew his mortgage business and how he started transitioning to investing in real estate?
- How David started his Airbnb portfolio and how this business evolved
- What are David’s thoughts about the upcoming recession?
- How David started his journey as a gym owner and sme of the challenges he had to overcome
- And so much more...