What I Learned (Cody Bjugan)
In this new “What I Learned...” episode of the Passive Wealth Principles Podcast, Jake Harris will break down his interview with Cody Bjugan, the founder of VestRight, a company he created to share his knowledge and make a difference in people’s lives by teaching them how to generate truly life-changing wealth through land acquisition deals.
As Jake summarizes the conversation he had with Cody, he will share some important nuggets he learned from it.
You will find out a little bit about Cody’s background and his fascinating personal story.
You will learn How Cody got involved in land entitlement and what land entitlement really means.
Jake will talk about an important moment in Cody’s life through which he learned responsibility.
You will find out more details about some big challenges Cody had to face in his personal and professional life and how he overcame them.
You will also learn why Cody had to face potential criminal charges and what he did to attract the IRS's attention without being aware it was illegal.
You will discover how Cody developed a new way to invest in land deals that didn't expose him to the significant downside risk and how he was able to make a 300 to 500% return on his investment in a very short period of time.
Jake will also talk about the importance of flexing your faith muscle and how doing this helped Cody grow in his personal and professional life.
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- How Cody got involved in land entitlement and what it really means
- About some big challenges, Cody had to face in his personal and professional life and how he overcame them
- Facing potential criminal charges: What Cody did to attract the IRS's attention
- How Cody was able to make a 300 to 500% return on his investment in a very short period of time
- How Cody grew personally and professionally by flexing his faith muscle
- And so much more...
Cody Bjugan | Money Is Only a Tool