In this new “What I Learned...” episode of the Passive Wealth Principles Podcast, Jake Harris will break down his interview with Tim Kelly, a real estate investor & educator, a best-selling author, speaker, and a former Chief Petty Officer in the United States Navy.
He is the owner of Kelly Housing Group, and also a VP of Education & Co-Owner on Active Duty Passive Income (ADPI), a platform that helps active, veteran, reserve, and other military-affiliated personnel achieve financial freedom through real estate investing.
During Jake's summary of Tim's conversation, he shares some nuggets of wisdom he gained from this conversation
You will find out a little bit about Tim’s background and the story of how he became a syndicator.
Jake will talk about how the most curious people tend to be the most successful in business and the importance of having the right mindset in order to succeed in real estate.
He will also discuss the importance of niching down on one thing in real estate and the Barney style of investing.
You will find out the reasons why Tim became a certified high-performance coach, what were some of the most important books he mentioned in the episode and so much more.
Listen now and enjoy!
What You’ll Learn in this Show:
- A little bit about Tim’s background and the story of how he became a syndicator
- How the most curious people tend to be the most successful in business
- The importance of niching down on one thing in real estate
- The reasons why Tim became a certified high-performance coach
- Some important books Tim mentioned in the episode
- And so much more...